Friday, April 10, 2009

SP: 8 Days left!

Now I can start counting down and getting more excited for E's return.

Today, G had a playdate with one of her little friends (he's not so little, at 25 lbs!). It was so funny to watch them interact. When sitting in their high chairs (G was eating lunch, H was sort of having a snack but mostly playing with his food), they totally seemed to be talking to one another, and reaching out for one another, so cute! Playing was a different matter, though! Their version of playing together was wanting to play with whatever the other baby was playing with. G held her own, despite being smaller, and we were somehow able to give them enough things to share that no one cried. They did enjoy passing toys back and forth between them, which was also really cute.

For dinner, we went to our bible study group, which is just down the street from us. G loves any food that she eats there (she won't eat peas at home, but apparently she will eat them there!). Tonight we had a yummy chinese pork stew that G totally loved!

G is taking more and more steps every day! Today, she took so many steps that I lost count, maybe 6-7 little ones, not to go anywhere, but mostly for stability, but at least she was lifting her feet off the ground. 

Here she is getting ready for Easter with her bunny ears :)


1 comment:

mingmay said...

S, it's time to update G's lilypie ticker for her 2nd b-day.
I was so engrossed by your blog. You are very courageous in taking on the whole house. It is quite a chore. But I can see how G is thriving. Good job on the photos. I loved the one of her washing lemons for you. The moment looks so "organic."