Monday, April 13, 2009

5 more days!

Saturday night, E skyped us, so we both were able to see and talk to him, which was great for G, who kep waving at daddy and showing him whatever was in her hand.

Sunday we were late for church and missed the Easter pancake breakfast. But at least G got to participate in the Easter egg hunt that was after church on the lawn. She "found" 5-6 eggs for her basket. Then, after a nice long nap, we went over to visit Tai Po and Tai Gong. After dinner there (G ate so well, she especially loved the juicy oranges that Jiu Gong was cutting off the skins around each segment for her), we went for a little walk with their dog too. G loved looking at their dog, and whenever I said gogo (dog in chinese), she would point to the dog. 

I let G play a little before bed, when we got home, but maybe that was a mistake (I also remembered to take some photos of her in her pretty dress). After changing her and getting her ready for bed, G cried for like 25 minutes, refusing to nurse or do anything, she was sooo tired that she was falling asleep while she was crying. Finally, she fell asleep, and I was able to nurse her for a little bit. But it was quite draining for me, so after putting her in her crib, I needed a break, so I didn't blog, didn't clean up her toys, didn't wash the dishes. But I did collect all the trash and take it out to the curb. 

These are the pics I took before G's major meltdown. It may look like her foot/shoe is crooked, but it's actually just her sock.
This almost looks like her dong-dong face, but if you look closely, it's actually the beginning or end of a smile. She already had 2 dong-dongs that day, so no more for her.
Look at all my eggs!


No comments: