I managed to get G up and out for bible study this morning, which is a feat in itself. Bible study is at 9:15 (I'm never on time), and because it's so early for G (and me), we usually need E to help us in the morning. I was late, but at least I still made it. One of the reasons I didn't want to miss it was because this is one of the few places where I can drop off G at the nursery. She always cries when I drop her off, but always eats her breakfast and loves playing with everything there and has a great time.




Then, we stopped by a friend's house to visit, since they lived close to the store. This is G's first encounter w/ Lego (Duplo) blocks, which she quickly figured out how to take apart. I was really impressed and happy when she also was able to put two back together. Now the Lego obsession can begin for the next generation!!G only had one nap today, and I'm wondering whether she's getting more and more adjusted to only wanting to sleep in her crib and not being Ergo'ed out. If so, that will be unfortunate, as I take advantage of her sleeping in the Ergo to run errands like grocery shopping. Yesterday she refused to sleep when we went to Costco, and today she refused to sleep when we went to Target.
Anyways, for dinner, we went over to some friends' house, and G had a great time playing with their kids. Apparently, G's shirt made a great surface for sticking checker pieces onto it... poor girl had no idea what they were doing. (We're laughing WITH you, yes, WITH you!)
Going on a little shopping trip, buying blocks and little books.
These pictures were taken last weekend, which was super busy. Here we are at Lullaby Lane, G is testing out a cool stroller (actually, we were there picking up a replacement crib and testing out car seats, but I just HAD to put G into the Stokke stroller which I totally have stroller-envy over)

Then we went to another friend's house for a sandbox/backyard playdate. G didn't like the sand at all (this was her second time to encounter it, she didn't like it the first time at the Children's Discovery Museum either). However, she did really enjoy riding around in the wagon.



No comments:
Post a Comment