Today I have no pictures. We had a long drawn out breakfast, went out to run errands and go to the store (very productive for 2 stores, very unproductive for the 3rd). G had a nap on the go, which was nice. We had an impromptu lunch, at Johnny Rocket's, while we were still out. After playing for a little bit at home, G took a nap for 2 hrs while I dug some holes in the front yard on the edge of the lawn by the garage. I've been wanting to move some flowers from the backyard to the front. I was going to do it myself, then with a friend to help, then asked the gardner to do it, but after the recent rains, the plants are growing, and buds have already formed, and I want to get them moved before they bloom. So I couldn't wait 2 more weeks for the gardners and started digging. There was a big root (from a little tree stump), that was a bit difficult, but luckily, the neighbor came by and helped get it out. By the time I finished, I didn't have time to dig up the plants from the back, so for now, there's just a row of holes in the front.
Dinner was more long and drawn out than dinner. I have no idea why G has suddenly returned to her bad eating habits. Maybe it's because she knows that everyone has been commenting on how she's such a good eater. Dinner took almost 2 hrs, with much crying and complaining and refusing of food (it was something we've had before, so I know it's not because she doesn't like it). Cleaned up the kitchen while she played, then gave her a bath. She's also been a fussy nurser too, the last day and a half, which is making me think of weaning her. Why bother doing it if it's just frustrating for both of us (and painful for me)? Right now, G is nursing about 3 times a day. We'll see.
Her favorite toys today were the lego blocks and her Easter eggs/baskets, along with with her Elmo airplane that drives me crazy (and not in a good way).


No comments:
Post a Comment