Yesterday, we mostly stayed at home, and made a quick trip to Whole Foods for organic milk. I should have just picked it up from Safeway the day before, but I wanted to get the small container, which Safeway didn't have. But it would have saved me an extra trip, oh well. I was frustrated with G because she wasn't eating her breakfast, but figured out she was just really tired, so I ended up putting her down for a nap, and she finished her breakfast at lunch. We had home group tonight, and she LOVED her black beans, corn, rice, carnitas pork mixture, eating it all, and even having secons of corn!
Today we had our big Easter party with the other little kids in her playgroup (my moms' group). The Easter egg "hunt" was sort of just a see and grab, just a 'arrive and see some eggs appear at your feet' sort of thing, but there were lots of plastic eggs (some whole, some opened) scattered all over the grass, along with lots of cheerios and goldfish too...
I did G's hair in braids just for the event! Here's a pic of it from the back, it was done while she was eating breakfast, in her high chair.


No comments:
Post a Comment