Tuesday, October 14, 2008

gDiaper update

I flushed one insert a few days ago, but just the insides, and threw away the liner, but the toilet sounded funny after flushing (not the normal smooth flush, but kind of burped air up which is not usually a good sign). It made me nervous, so after that, we are back on gDiaper hiatus.

However, gDiapers is paying for our plumbing bill, which is very nice of them. I was talking and emailing back and forth with one of the founders. 

I am in the process of cutting up her pei-peis (flat cloth diapers) to use as cloth inserts for the gDiapers (and putting her on the toilet or 7th Gen for poops). Seems like we are back to doing laundry almost daily anyways because of her messy eating.

2 comments:

Armadillo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Armadillo said...

Just snake the Toilet...