Apparently, food tastes better when sucked off toes than from the spoon. Last week's new foods were avocado and spinach (making up for the week before).
I used to like avocadoes, now, I'm not so sure...
Here she is discovering spinach...
I could almost stamp her footprint...
We've learned a few things from these early feeding experiences:
-Don't have your baby wear white, unless your food is white.
-Feeding G in a short-sleeve onesie is least messy (or roll up sleeves and legs as much as possible).
-Holding G's hands down helps contain the mess, even though she doesn't like having her hands contained.
-Use big bibs.
Her next spinach tasting went much better following these rules (see how clean her toes are, not to mention her bib and face?):
And in case you think she doesn't ever enjoy any of her food, she does have her good moments:


No comments:
Post a Comment