Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ketchup or Catsup?

I mean Catch Up (haha, yes, I'm a dork!)...

G's getting more vocal, practicing her B sounds (b-b-b, not buh or ba) and loves doing it, even when protesting/crying. She also went to a playdate recently and learned a very high-pitched scream. She couldn't learn to be a good eater, to sit longer, or crawl, but she did learn the scream.

Here is G in our first successful EC attempt. Since this photo, she has had one more (half way, because she already started it in her diaper before we got to the toilet) successful attempt. I still have to learn how to wipe her more efficiently after she's used the toilet, as it's a different angle than when she's on the changing table.
Here are some photos from our camping trip a couple weeks ago, up to Lake Tahoe Emerald Bay. We used her little tent inside our little tent (ours was by far the smallest tent at camp, most families had car-camping type of tents, we had a small backpacking tent). The little tent helped to keep her confined, as she moves a lot when she sleeps. Here she is in her tent and sleeping bag.
In the morning, I snuck her into my sleeping bag because she looked so cuddly!
E took her on a little hike to see the Balancing Rock.Here we are back at camp. We didn't bring many toys because we knew she'd find all sorts of other things to entertain herself. I think she liked my water botttle because it was shiny.
I know she liked this empty chip bag because of the crinkly sound it made.
Here are a few photos from her latest photoshoots:
Little Gym photos will have to wait until we get back from our weekend trip to Yosemite.

No comments: