As promised, I (E) finally downloaded the latest pics from the camera. Here she is getting a preview of things, tasting her bib...
Her first tastes:
E had to finish her food again on Thursday, G ate even less, only 3-4 spoonfuls before very clearly letting us know she was done. My milk is frozen in 4-6 ounce bags, I might need to break off chunks instead of thawing out the whole bag, as once it's thawed, it's only good for a few days and can't be re-frozen.
Also, I finally got the lowdown on baby locomotion. Everyone knows what walking and crawling are, but babies do a lot more than that. Creeping is what G is doing, the army belly crawl pulling and pushing herself either backwards or forwards on the belly. Scooting is similar to creeping but from a sitting position, that is, using the hands/arms to move around while sitting. Cruising is what babies do when they use other objects (chair, sofa, crib, parent) to hold onto while they walk along, like a make-shift walker.


No comments:
Post a Comment